Topic

Dangerous Driving Charges

Author: romeo

romeo

Dangerous Driving Charges

Unread post by romeo »

i was on 427 going north and was in the far left lane and a lady cut me of causing me to slide across 3 lanes on the highway and her car flipped. I got chargedd with dangerous driving because witnesses said i was going around 190. i did not get charged with the accident . what can i do to fight this please some one help or give me any opinions or some kind of direction i can take to beat this dangerous drivin charge

Decatur

Posting Awards

Re: Dangerous Driving Charges

Unread post by Decatur »

Dangerous Driving is a Criminal charge and will generally not be dealt with on this forum except to say that you need to seek legal counsel.

Radar Identified
High Authority
High Authority

Unread post by Radar Identified »

Seek some form of legal help - either a paralegal who handles criminal Dangerous Driving charges, or a lawyer who specializes in traffic offences.

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
Julio

Unread post by Julio »

The witness still has to prove you were going that speed. Without a device that measures speed, thats impossible. A lawyer/paralegal will get you that charge dropped in a heartbeat.

matt123

Unread post by matt123 »

I agree and can't see the charge sticking,be smart about it and hire a good lawyer/paralegal.Asking anymore questions with regards to your charge on the internet is not a good idea.